Retail Merchant Account Pricing
Retail Merchant Account Overview
- Ingenico ICT220 Counter Top Terminal available for card present and key entered transactions
- Interchange Plus Retail Pricing enabling you to achieve "swiped" rates as low as 1.10% (detailed pricing listed on this page under the pricing section)
- Complimentary Access to the merchant center reporting system which allows you to view statements, batch reports and transactions in real time
- 24 Application Approval so you can start accepting payments as soon as possible
- EMV Compatable Devices so you can accept smart chip credit cards from your customers
- 24-Hour Deposits available so you can get your money as quick as possible
- Use Multiple Terminals on ONE Merchant Account! If your business has a need for more than one terminal (even if they are in different locations) you can hook as many terminals up to one account as you would like
Merchant Account Pricing & Contract Terms
The fees & costs listed below are for the merchant account only. It does not include (optional) wireless network costs, internet gateway costs or equipment costs.
AMERICAN EXPRESS is automatically added to your retail merchant account unless you request for it to be left off. Pricing will be set by AMEX and all of your AMEX transactions are deposited along with your normal batch through the OPT Blue program.
- Interchange Pass Through Fees: plus .40% (pass through pricing includes interchange fees and dues & assessments)
- Transaction Fee: $.08 per transaction
- Statement Fee: $5.00 per month
- IRS Reporting Fee: $3.50 per month
- PCI Compliance Fee: $99 per year charged in August each year
- Monthly Minimum Fee: $25 per month
- Contract Term: month to month ($0 cancellation fee)
- Account Setup Fee: $0
- Batch Fees: $0
- AVS (Address Verification Service) Fees: $.05 per item (this is opitonal and is only activated by request)
There are two main cost options for this terminal package: purchase or terminal placement (monthly charge) Whether you purchase the terminal or elect to take the placement program the terminal will be programmed and ready to use upon delivery.
Ingenico ICT220 Dual Comm
- Ingenico ICT220 Credit Card Terminal: $169.97
- Terminal Placement Program: $19.95/month (you may elect this option instead of the purchase option - see details below)
- High Speed and Dial Up Connection: so you can use the connection thatt best fits your needs
- EMV Ready: This is one of the newest models available and complies with the October 2015 EMV requirements
The terminal placement program is a month-to-month agreement (NOT a lease contract) that simply follows the duration of your merchant account. Keep it as long as you'd like with full assurance that if it ever needs to be upgraded or replaced for ANY reason including damage caused by you or your staff it will be replaced at no additional cost other than the normal monthly charge.
CardPointe Merchant Center
Complimentary Access With Your Merchant Account
- Reporting Tab: download view real time transactions including open batches and settlement reports
- Virtual Terminal: which is instantly activated at NO additional cost per month, and only $.03 per transaction when used (*Note: The virtual terminal transaction fee does NOT apply to transactions charged through the retail terminal)
- Account Alerts: Receive instant notifications when your statements are ready, a chargeback is filed, and more!
100% 'Cancel Anytime' Satisfaction Guarantee
If, at any point, you decide that the service is not for you, you can cancel without ANY penalties.